distribution-buildflow.$NAME is missing "toolkit" identifier in job name
|Assignee:||Jan Moringen||% Done:|
|Target version:||Toolkit 0.1|
Maybe I am not defining the distribution file correctly (cf. icub-main), however I would like to have the flow prepare etc. jobs use the same naming convention as the rest of the inlcuded jobs.
distribution-buildflow.icub-nightly ----> distribution-buildflow-toolkit.icub-nightly
Adapt distributions according to new requirements
- Add patterns for orchestration job names, fixes #324
- remove slaves from distributions since they have reasonable defaults
in the templates now, fixes #266
- remove bla-name variable, refs #241
- Clean up name and folder variables as much as possible, refs #228
Probably fixes #290
#1 Updated by Johannes Wienke over 8 years ago
- Status changed from New to Resolved
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Applied in changeset projects|commit:012181a87a29a02758751d9c8d4595357a165be5.