- Registered on: 2014-07-01
- Last connection: 2021-12-01
- AMiRo-OS (Manager, 2016-03-18)
Reported issues: 10
- 10:03 AMiRo-OS AMiRo-OS framwork moved
- The entire AMiRo-OS framework has been moved to the "UBi GitLab":https://gitlab.ub.uni-bielefeld.de/AMiRo. All but ve...
- 11:52 AMiRo-OS Feature #596 (New): automated test script
- Introduce a test script, that sweeps compile parameters (e.g. AMIROOS_CFG_DBG), compiles all modules with these setti...
- 09:57 AMiRo-OS Feature #594 (Resolved): Revise periphAL
- The structure of periphAL was heavily revised.
In addition to the requested enhancements, the interface header is no...
- 09:34 AMiRo-OS Feature #592 (Resolved): AMiRo-LLD configuration via Makefile
- Any LLDs now have to be included via the module Makefile and are completely ignored during compilation otherwise.
- 09:27 AMiRo-OS Feature #590 (Resolved): System (de)initialization with disabled bootloader
- Four new flags have been introduced to aosconf.h:
Controls the bootloader to be used a...
- 11:06 AMiRo-OS Feature #594 (Resolved): Revise periphAL
- The periphery abstraction layer (periphAL) should be revised and optimized:
* All @enum@ should be replaced by a c...
- 13:24 AMiRo-OS Feature #592 (Resolved): AMiRo-LLD configuration via Makefile
- Currently AMiRo-LLD drivers are activated via the alldconf.h file, which results in numerous files being compiled wit...
- 13:20 AMiRo-OS Feature #591 (New): More generic QtCreator project setup
- Recently, the AMiRo-OS QtCreator project setup script has been enhanced to use the GCC output for generating accordin...
- 13:16 AMiRo-OS Feature #590 (Resolved): System (de)initialization with disabled bootloader
- Introduce a possibility to configure AMiRo-OS to not use a bootloader, so that the OS will fully initialize the hardw...
- 13:13 AMiRo-OS Feature #589 (New): Enhanced I/O events
- Currently I/O interrupts result in I/O events and propagate the causing EXTI line via event flags (e.g. EXTI #3 propa...
Also available in: Atom